Pandemics similar to or like COVID-19 pandemic in New Zealand
Part of the ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Wikipedia
Part of the ongoing worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Confirmed to have spread to Belarus, when the first case of COVID-19 in the country was registered in Minsk on 28 February 2020. Wikipedia
Part of the ongoing worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Confirmed to have reached Paraguay on 7 March 2020 in a 32-year-old man from Guayaquil, Ecuador, living in San Lorenzo, Central department. Wikipedia
Sentences forCOVID-19 pandemic in New Zealand
- On 14 March 2020, Ardern announced in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in New Zealand that the government would be requiring anyone entering the country from midnight 15 March to isolate themselves for 14 days.
- It was part of the government's efforts to encourage continued educational engagement during the nationwide lockdown that had closed all New Zealand schools.
- In October 2020, Vice Chancellor Freshwater had recommended that the University's board sell the mansion to pay off debt and because COVID-19 social distancing restrictions had made it impossible to host functions there.
- Capacity in the main courtroom was limited to comply with social distancing requirements of COVID-19 alert level 2, with the proceedings livestreamed to seven other courtrooms to accommodate victims and media.
- Production resumed on September 30, 2020, after the New Zealand government gave the green light to continue following the nation's COVID-19 shutdown.
- In April 2020, Kia Ora publisher, the Bauer Media Group, ceased publication of the magazine and several New Zealand titles as result of the economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in New Zealand.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: COVID-19 pandemic in New Zealand