Pandemics similar to or like COVID-19 pandemic in Pakistan
Part of the ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Wikipedia
Part of the ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Confirmed to have spread to Russia on 31 January 2020, when two Chinese citizens in Tyumen and Chita (Russian Far East) tested positive for the virus, with both cases being contained. Wikipedia
Sentences forCOVID-19 pandemic in Pakistan
- During the COVID-19 pandemic in Pakistan, Dawat-e-Islami distributed food ration bags to needy people affected by lockdown in Pakistan.
- From 22 March to 7 May 2020, the plane had remained grounded owing to flight cancellations amid the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- In the Ramadan season of 2020, the show's format was changed in light of the coronavirus pandemic and the studio audience was eliminated.
- The elections were originally scheduled to be held on 18 August 2020, but were postponed in July due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which severely affected Gilgit-Baltistan.
- The show is called Ertugrul Ghazi in Pakistan, and was noted to be a major success there particularly due to Khan's recommendation, and also partly due to the COVID-19 pandemic quarantine.
- At this capacity, he is currently overseeing acquisition and development of Covid-19 vaccines as a response of COVID-19 pandemic in Pakistan.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: COVID-19 pandemic in Pakistan