Pandemics similar to or like COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa
Part of the ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Wikipedia
Part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Confirmed to have reached Kenya on March 12, 2020, with the initial cases reported in the capital city Nairobi and in the coastal area Mombasa. Wikipedia
Sentences forCOVID-19 pandemic in South Africa
- From 1 May, a gradual and phased easing of the lockdown restrictions started, lowering the national alert level to 4, to be lowered to level 3 from 1 June.
- Between March and July 2020 the power supply was stable due to reduced demand during the COVID-19 lockdown, on 12 July a new round of level 2 load shedding began due to the breakdown of generating units.
- In 2020, despite a moratorium on evictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, evictions continued in Durban and several people were shot with live ammunition.
- The 2020 edition of the race was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, with foreign registrants given the option of transferring their entry to 2021 or 2022.
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa, Kolisi and his wife launched The Kolisi Foundation in 2020.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa, AbM called a halt to all its planned events, including the annual UnFreedom Day rally.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa