Pandemics similar to or like COVID-19 pandemic in Sweden
Part of the pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Wikipedia
Part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The Bailiwick has been successful in limiting and preventing the spread of the virus through a rigorous system of testing, tracing and isolating suspected and confirmed cases and requiring arrivals to self-isolate for 14 (or in some cases only 7) days. Wikipedia
Sentences forCOVID-19 pandemic in Sweden
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the season was ended prematurely and the team won the championship based on its first place in the regular season.
- In 2020, for the first time since the tournament's inaugural season, the tournament was not held, due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Sweden.
- They made the SDHL playoff finals for the second time in club history, but the playoffs were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Sweden.
- Due to the 2020 coronavirus outbreak, the number of MPs participating in votes was temporarily lowered from 349 to 55 for a renewable period of two weeks starting 16 March.
- They highlighted the virtues of countries which did not go into lockdowns or had a much more lenient general approach to the virus, such as Sweden.
- The season was scheduled to begin on 4 April, but was postponed indefinitely on 19 March due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Sweden.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: COVID-19 pandemic in Sweden