Pandemics similar to or like COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey
Part of the ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Wikipedia
Sentences forCOVID-19 pandemic in Turkey
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey, the Turkish parliament accepted a bill which could enable the release of up to 100,000 prisoners, including people responsible for deaths.
- In April 2020, he released a single titled "Yanında" in tribute to the healthcare workers during their fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Because of the COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey, Erbaş said Hagia Sophia would accommodate up to 1,000 worshippers at a time and asked that they bring "masks, a prayer rug, patience and understanding".
- They would have almost certainty been relegated from the 3rd tier TFF Second League in the 2019/20 season, however the Turkish government suspended all the leagues due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey.
- In 2020, due to the coronavirus pandemic, athletes over the age of 65 were disallowed from participating in the marathon.
- On 10 April 2020, the Turkish government announced that a 48-hour curfew will be imposed in 31 cities due to the coronavirus pandemic.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey