Programming languages similar to or like C (programming language)
General-purpose, procedural computer programming language supporting structured programming, lexical variable scope, and recursion, with a static type system. Wikipedia
General-purpose programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension of the C programming language, or "C with Classes". The language has expanded significantly over time, and modern C++ now has object-oriented, generic, and functional features in addition to facilities for low-level memory manipulation. Wikipedia
Sentences forC (programming language)
- In 1973 in a key, pioneering approach, it was rewritten in the C programming language by Dennis Ritchie (with the exception of some hardware and I/O routines).
- Java and/or other JVM languages, such as Kotlin, may be combined with C/C++, together with a choice of non-default runtimes that allow better C++ support.
- Gosling designed Java with a C/C++-style syntax that system and application programmers would find familiar.
- C++ is often considered to be a superset of C but this is not strictly true.
- The C programming language soon spread beyond Unix, and is now ubiquitous in systems and applications programming.
- Remembering his PhD experience, Stroustrup set out to enhance the C language with Simula-like features.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: C (programming language)