Automobile engines similar to or like Cadillac V8 engine
The first automobile maker in the world to mass-produce V8 engines. Wikipedia
Sentences forCadillac V8 engine
- The standard engine remained the 472, still rated at 375 SAE gross horsepower and 525 lb·ft of torque.
- Cadillac's new 368 cuin L62 V8 with Digital Fuel Injection was a no-cost option except in California, where the fuel-injected Oldsmobile 350 remained available as a no-cost option.
- In 1950 Cunningham campaigned a Healey Silverstone cycle-fendered racer into which he had installed one of Cadillac's new V8 engines.
- For 1941, the wheelbase was reduced to 136 in, though power on the 346 cuin L-head V8 engine was up to 150 hp (112 kW).
- The Rocket 88's Oldsmobile 303 V8 engine (along with the Cadillac 331 engine, also introduced in 1949) are stated to have "launched the modern era of the high-performance V-8."
- In 1915, the firm introduced its first V8 engine, intending to compete with the Cadillac V8 introduced a year earlier.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cadillac V8 engine