Characters similar to or like Caesar (Planet of the Apes)
Fictional character in the Planet of the Apes franchise. Wikipedia
American science fiction media franchise consisting of films, books, television series, comics, and other media about a world in which humans and intelligent apes clash for control. Based on French author Pierre Boulle's 1963 novel La Planète des singes, translated into English as Planet of the Apes or Monkey Planet. Wikipedia
1968 American science fiction film directed by Franklin J. Schaffner and loosely based on the 1963 French novel La Planète des Singes by Pierre Boulle. Written by Michael Wilson and Rod Serling, it stars Charlton Heston, Roddy McDowall, Kim Hunter, Maurice Evans, James Whitmore, James Daly and Linda Harrison. Wikipedia
Fictional character in the Planet of the Apes franchise, portrayed by Toby Kebbell. Portrayed by Christopher Gordon, Koba evolves into the main antagonist of the sequel, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and reappears posthumously as a central antagonistic presence in War for the Planet of the Apes. Wikipedia
The primary characters of the American film franchise of Planet of the Apes are a combination of humans and intelligent apes with both species acting as protagonist and antagonist across the series in three disparate timelines. The original film and characters were based on French author Pierre Boulle's 1963 novel La Planète des singes, translated into English as Planet of the Apes or Monkey Planet. Wikipedia
Sentences forCaesar (Planet of the Apes)
- Serkis's performance as Caesar was widely acclaimed, earning him many nominations from associations which do not usually recognize performance capture as traditional acting.
- Their chosen name was inspired by Caesar's battle cry of “Now fight like apes” in what they describe as the "notoriously bad" Battle for the Planet of the Apes.
- The apes, under the chimpanzee Caesar, all bestowed with genetically enhanced intelligence by the virus, have long-established a colony in the Muir Woods near San Francisco.
- He played Caesar in the 20th Century Fox science-fiction film Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- As Jaffa eventually realized it fit the Planet of the Apes series, he called his wife and screenwriting partner Amanda Silver to express his ideas of such a chimpanzee eventually starting the ape revolution, and then the couple started developing the character of Caesar.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Caesar (Planet of the Apes)