Caesiums similar to or like Caesium
Chemical element with the symbol Cs and atomic number 55. Wikipedia
One of the chemical elements in the sixth row of the periodic table of the elements, including the lanthanides. Laid out in rows to illustrate recurring trends in the chemical behaviour of the elements as their atomic number increases: a new row is begun when chemical behaviour begins to repeat, meaning that elements with similar behaviour fall into the same vertical columns. Wikipedia
- Yamamoto flew the drone there carrying sand containing cesium from Fukushima prefecture on April 9, but the drone was not discovered until April 22.
- Each spacecraft carried two rubidium and two cesium clocks, as well as nuclear detonation detection sensors, leading to a mass of 1660 kg.
- Russian emergency teams roamed the city with Geiger counters, and located several canisters of Caesium, which had been stolen from the Budennovsk hospital by the Chechen militants.
- In 1980, the Royal Observatory adopted a timing system based on a Caesium beam atomic clock.
- Caesium atomic clocks became operational in 1955, and quickly confirmed the evidence that the rotation of the earth fluctuated randomly.
- In spite of the limited amount of radioactivity released (0.1 GBq 60Co, 137Cs, 233Pa), a commission of inquiry was appointed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Caesium