Settlements similar to or like Cagayan de Oro
Highly urbanized city in Northern Mindanao,. Wikipedia
Highly urbanized city in the region of ,. Known as the Summer Capital of the Philippines, owing to its cool climate since the city is located approximately 4810 ft above mean sea level, often cited as 1540 m in the Luzon tropical pine forests ecoregion, which also makes it conducive for the growth of mossy plants, orchids and pine trees, to which it attributes its other moniker as the "City of Pines". Wikipedia
Sentences forCagayan de Oro
- Cagayan de Oro has beach resorts, the Mapawa Nature Park, white water rafting and kayaking, museums, and historical landmarks.
- When the independent city of Cagayan de Oro is included for geographical purposes, the province's land area is 3544.32 km2.
- 861,799), Cagayan de Oro (pop.
- Its capital and provincial center is the city of Cagayan de Oro, which is governed independently from the province.
- Libraries of other Jesuit universities in Naga, Zamboanga, Davao, and Cagayan de Oro are linked to the Ateneo de Manila's libraries.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cagayan de Oro