Companies similar to or like Camping World
American corporation specializing in selling recreational vehicles , recreational vehicle parts, and recreational vehicle service. Wikipedia
American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit's Renaissance Center. Founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908, as a holding company, and the present entity was established in 2009 after its restructuring. Wikipedia
American automobile design company that designs, engineers and manufactures specialty chassis, specialty vehicles, truck bodies and aftermarket parts for the recreational vehicle (RV), government services, and delivery and service markets. The company started in 1975 as a direct result of the bankruptcy of Diamond Reo. Wikipedia
Canadian manufacturer of snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles, motorcycles, and personal watercraft. Founded in 2003, when the Recreational Products Division of Bombardier Inc. was spun-off and sold to a group of investors consisting of Bain Capital, the Bombardier-Beaudoin family and the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec. Wikipedia
NASCAR currently manages several racing series that range in vehicle styles and formats. There are four major national racing series which include the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, and ARCA Menards Series, while the other series are divided up by region. Wikipedia
Often used as a broad category of motor vehicles and trailers which include living quarters for designed temporary accommodation. Types of RVs include motorhomes, campervans, caravans (also known as travel trailers and camper trailers), fifth-wheel trailers, popup campers, truck campers and Park Model RVs. Wikipedia
Sports programming division of the Fox Corporation that is responsible for sports broadcasts carried by the Fox broadcast network, Fox Sports 1 , Fox Sports 2 (FS2), and the Fox Sports Radio network. Formed in 1994 with Fox's acquisition of broadcast rights to National Football League games. Wikipedia
Online and brick and mortar retailer specializing in outdoor recreation apparel and gear for snowboarding, rock climbing, hiking, and camping. Founded in 1992 by Bill Schulman, a teacher and summer camp director, and Robert Wolfe and David Jaffe, two longtime friends who chose to sell camping equipment instead of becoming wilderness guides. Wikipedia
Sentences forCamping World
- In 2008, the series came together in east and west divisions under sponsorship from Camping World as the Camping World Series.
- Subsequently, Camping World signed a seven-year contract with NASCAR, rebranding the series as the "Camping World Truck Series".
- The team lost the extra sponsorship for 2012, except for the All-Star Race in which Camping World/Good Sam returned to the car.
- Beginning in 2009, the series became the Camping World Truck Series.
- With sponsorship backing from Camping World, he continued his dominance in the Truck Series in 2007, winning races at two tracks for the first time in his career.
- On April 26, 2016, Florida Citrus Sports announced that they had sold naming rights for the stadium to Camping World.
- Camping World has been the title sponsor since 2009; it replaced Craftsman, which served in that role from 1996 through 2008.
- For the 2008 season, Camping World bought naming rights of the series, renaming it the Camping World West Series.
- In the Nationwide Series, he ran twenty-two races for his own team with sponsorship from Camping World, Rheem, and RoadLoans.
- The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Gateway was sponsored by Camping World, becoming the Camping World 200.
- He qualified the No. 33 Camping World sponsored Chevy in the 33rd position, and finished 33rd.
- After the announcement, Camping World owner Marcus Lemonis tweeted his intention to sponsor Suárez, which took place at Talladega's Alabama 500.
- Title sponsor Camping World Holdings rebranded the series with their Gander Outdoors brand they acquired in 2017 for the 2019 season, replacing the Camping World brand.
- On October 23, NASCAR officials confirmed that Camping World would become the title sponsor beginning with the 2009 season.
- The name of the stadium was changed in 2014 to the Orlando Citrus Bowl and was then changed again to Camping World Stadium in 2016, following a multi-year naming rights sponsorship with Camping World.
- It marks the transition of the series' corporate sponsor from Camping World to its subsidiary Gander Outdoors.
- Camping World, announced on October 23, 2008, that they would sponsor the series for the next seven seasons.
- After a year, Duck Commander declined to renew sponsorship, and in July 2015, Camping World was announced as the new title sponsor of the game; Camping World Independence Bowl was the branding of the 2015 and 2016 games.
- The season was the first under the Camping World sponsorship banner.
- Driving in his own No. 55 Camping World-sponsored car in NASCAR's inaugural race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Gordon passed the then-leader Marcos Ambrose for first place but was turned around by Ambrose in turn three just after the caution flew for a separate incident in turn one.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Camping World