People similar to or like Camryn Manheim
American actress known for her roles as attorney Ellenor Frutt on ABC's The Practice, Delia Banks on CBS's Ghost Whisperer, Gladys Presley in the 2005 miniseries entitled Elvis, and "Control" on Person of Interest. Wikipedia
American actress, known for her roles as Angie Bolen on ABC's Desperate Housewives, Joey Tribbiani's sister Gina on the NBC sitcom Joey, Wendy Case on FX series Sons of Anarchy, and Adriana La Cerva on the HBO drama series The Sopranos, a role for which she won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. She also played Detective Tess Nazario in NBC's Shades of Blue. Wikipedia
American actress and director, known for her role as Dr. Miranda Bailey in the ABC television drama Grey's Anatomy since 2005, for which she has been nominated for the Emmy for Best Supporting Actress four times. She also played the character of Bailey on Private Practice and Station 19. Wikipedia
Award presented annually by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association . Golden Globe Award given in honor of an actress who has delivered an outstanding performance in a supporting role on a television series, miniseries or motion picture made for television for the calendar year. Wikipedia
American film and television actor who is best known for his roles as serial killer William Hinks on The Practice, Benjamin Linus on Lost, Zep Hindle in the first Saw film, Cayden James on Arrow, and Harold Finch on the CBS series Person of Interest. Emerson has also worked extensively in theater and narration. Wikipedia
American actress and writer. After making her stage debut as Rita in a Broadway production of Craig Lucas's Prelude to a Kiss in 1990 (for which she received a Tony Award nomination), Parker came to prominence for film roles in Grand Canyon (1991), Fried Green Tomatoes (1991), The Client (1994), Bullets over Broadway (1994), Boys on the Side (1995), The Portrait of a Lady (1996), and The Maker (1997). Wikipedia
Jamaican-born American actress best known for her roles in Cornbread, Earl and Me (1975), Convoy (1978), Coming to America (1988), Trapper John, M.D. (1980–1986), and the ABC TV miniseries Roots (1977). Sinclair also voiced the character of Sarabi, Mufasa's wife and Simba's mother, in the Disney animated feature film The Lion King (1994). Wikipedia
American actress, known for her roles on the television series The Crew, Nikki, Desperate Housewives and American Horror Story; she had a recurring role on the drama Mad Men during that show's fifth season, and continuing into the sixth and seventh. Obie Award and Drama Desk Award. Wikipedia
Sentences forCamryn Manheim
- Romy and Michele comfort her by reminding her that she was always successful at making classmate Toby Walters (Camryn Manheim) miserable.
- Actress Camryn Manheim gave Roth one of his first Hollywood jobs, as an extra on The Practice, when he moved to Los Angeles.
- During the second season, Melinda meets Delia Banks (Camryn Manheim), a struggling real estate agent who forms a friendship with Melinda and who eventually agrees to run the antique shop with her.
- Hollywood producer Veronica Bloom (Camryn Manheim) hires Shane and gets her to manipulate potential clients because Shane is naturally good at talking to people.
- Tria, voiced by Camryn Manheim (XI – XII) and Jessica Gee (XIII, TV series), is Topps' second mate.
- There she befriends Nina, another waitress (Camryn Manheim).
- Berta has a sister named Daisy (Camryn Manheim), with whom she does not get along.
- Delia Banks (portrayed by Camryn Manheim) joined the main cast of Ghost Whisperer at the start of season 2.
- He tracks down Steve's childhood friend (Camryn Manheim) to inform her of Steve's death.
- Control (played by Camryn Manheim) is the alias of the head of the ISA's operation (code-named Northern Lights) regarding the Machine.
- Future The Practice star Camryn Manheim appears as an extra in an elevator.
- According to The New York Times "There are humorous allusions to familiar characters like the Seven Dwarfs and Rapunzel throughout the 10 hours and appearances by updated versions of Snow White (Camryn Manheim) and Cinderella (Ann-Margret)."
- Fuqua also appears in the films David Searching opposite Camryn Manheim, Heyday, Something Else, and has an uncredited appearance as Bond Trader Boyce, a stockbroker, in Ed's Next Move.
- He is the son of actress Camryn Manheim and former model Jeffrey Brezovar.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Camryn Manheim