Rail lines similar to or like Canada Line
Rapid transit line in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, that is part of the SkyTrain system. Wikipedia
Light rapid transit system in the Metro Vancouver Regional District, serving Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and surrounding municipalities. SkyTrain has 79.6 km of track and uses fully automated trains on grade-separated tracks running on underground and elevated guideways, allowing SkyTrain to hold consistently high on-time reliability. Wikipedia
Three-line urban mass transit system in the metropolitan area of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada managed by TransLink. Built for the Expo 86 World's Fair; the Millennium Line opened in 2002, followed by the Canada Line in 2009, which was built for the 2010 Winter Olympics. Wikipedia
Sentences forCanada Line
- The plan is anchored by the Canada Line and includes the development of nine transit-oriented village centres.
- The Canada Line is a SkyTrain rail line, connecting both Richmond Centre and the airport to Downtown Vancouver and to points in between, opened on Monday, 17 August 2009.
- The Canada Line, opened on August 17, 2009, connects Vancouver International Airport and the neighbouring city of Richmond with the existing SkyTrain system.
- Robertson was a strong supporter of Cambie Street merchants and spoke regularly about hardships from the Canada Line construction.
- The Canada Line is considered critical to the project.
- In 2004, the firm was awarded the contract for Canada Line, an extension of the SkyTrain rapid-transit system in Vancouver; the project was completed in 2009, ahead of schedule.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Canada Line