Topics similar to or like Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
Multi-track motorsport venue located north of Bowmanville, in Ontario, Canada, 40 mi east of Toronto. Wikipedia
Motorsport circuit located near Castle Donington in Leicestershire, England. Now owned by Jonathan Palmer's MotorSport Vision organisation, and the surrounding Donington Park Estate, still owned by the Wheatcroft family, is currently under lease by MotorSport Vision until 2038. Wikipedia
NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series race held on August 25, 2019, at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada. The 18th race of the 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series season, second race of the Playoffs, and the second race of the Round of 8. Wikipedia
Sentences forCanadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Road courses were phased out by 2001, the last race being in 2000 at Watkins Glen International, but returned in 2013 with the Truck race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
- In 1967, the first ever Indy race held in Canada was the Telegram Trophy 200, held at nearby Mosport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario as part of the USAC Championship Car season.
- Due to an internal dispute within TSM, Hornaday did not race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, after it was initially reported that all three truck teams would shut down.
- The Silverado is also the title sponsor for the Chevrolet Silverado 250 Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
- The Toronto Indy is one of seven Canadian circuits to have held an IndyCar race, the others being Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Mont-Tremblant, Sanair, Montreal, Vancouver, and Edmonton.
- John Hunter Nemechek also won at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in a controversial finish beating Cole Custer by 0.034 seconds
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park