Airports similar to or like Canberra Airport
International airport situated in the District of Majura, Australian Capital Territory serving Australia's capital city, Canberra, as well as the nearby city of Queanbeyan and regional areas of the Australian Capital Territory, and southeastern New South Wales. Wikipedia
List of schools in the Australian Capital Territory, which houses Australia's capital city, Canberra. The Territory's education system consists of primary schools, which accommodate students from kindergarten to Year 6, high schools, which accommodate students from Years 7 to 10, and secondary colleges, which are specialist Year 11–12 institutions. Wikipedia
Suburb and locality of Queanbeyan, located in the Queanbeyan–Palerang Regional Council, in New South Wales, Australia, nearby the New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory border. Historically designated as a planned community that subsequently did not come to fruition, however, Environa had since been allocated as part of the South Jerrabomerra development of Queanbeyan for proposed development, including the proposed developments of Tralee and Poplars. Wikipedia
Sentences forCanberra Airport
- The airport is also the home of the Canberra, Adelaide and Melbourne approach facilities, which provide control services to aircraft arriving and departing at those airports.
- The former RAAF Fairbairn, adjacent to the Canberra Airport was sold to the operators of the airport, but the base continues to be used for RAAF VIP flights.
- The Pialligo Redwood Forest consists of 3,000 surviving redwood specimens, of 122,000 planted, 500 meters east of the Canberra Airport.
- The first building to achieve a Green Star rating was 8 Brindabella Circuit at Canberra Airport, which achieved a 5 Star Green Star – Office Design v1 rating in 2004.
- Fairbairn Airbase, (the eastern component of what is now known as Canberra Airport), was named after him in 1953.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Canberra Airport