Nascar drivers similar to or like Carl Edwards
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarl Edwards
- On a restart with 10 laps to go, Carl Edwards came across the nose of Joey Logano, hit the inside wall and triggered a massive wreck, ending Edwards' championship hopes.
- The following week at Phoenix, Johnson started inside the top ten and finished second behind Carl Edwards.
- The team expanded to four cars for the 2015 season with Carl Edwards driving the No.
- On November 20, 2011, Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards ended the season in a first-ever points tie.
- 19 for 2016 with Daniel Suárez and sponsor Arris moving from the 18 team, maintaining the same sponsor-number combination used by Carl Edwards in the Cup Series.
- At Charlotte, Earnhardt Jr was battling for a position inside the top 10 when he made contact Carl Edwards and hit the wall ending up 29th.
- 19 with Carl Edwards driving.
- Johnson's consistency was enough that there were points in the summer where he was more than a full two race wins' worth of points ahead of Carl Edwards or Clint Bowyer.
- This contact sent Bowyer spinning down the front stretch where he collided with Carl Edwards.
- At Kansas, he ran near the front until a debris caution happened while he, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Carl Edwards were all on pit road.
- These include Kurt Busch and Carl Edwards (who both ran for Roush Racing).
- The following week at Richmond, Busch started second and had one of the strongest cars of the night, ultimately finishing second to Carl Edwards.
- The following weekend at Phoenix, Johnson avoided trouble in tight racing on two separate occasions (a near scrape in turn 4 on the first lap, and later a near spin after contact with Carl Edwards in turn 1) to escape with a third-place finish.
- Though he started on the pole, he lost the lead to Carl Edwards early.
- Harvick won his fourth race of the year at the Phoenix race, taking the lead at the white flag when Carl Edwards ran out of gas.
- He is one of only 2 drivers to accomplish this feat, along with Carl Edwards, who did it 3 years later in 2005.
- The following week at Phoenix, he led for 47 laps, but was shuffled back in traffic during a cycle caution flag pit stops, which allowed Carl Edwards to assume the lead while Junior finished in fifth place.
- Carl Edwards won the first-ever race with a NASCAR-prepped Mustang on April 8, 2011, at the Texas Motor Speedway.
- The truck returned in 2003 with Carl Edwards driving; although the United States Navy was the truck's original sponsor, they left the team midway through the year and Edwards ran largely unsponsored until Superchips came on to sponsor him.
- The first race was held on June 19, 2010 and was won by Carl Edwards.
- Allison's crash was very similar to Carl Edwards's airborne crash at the 2009 Aaron's 499.
- He is also the first driver in the Cup Series to win the championship by virtue of a tie breaker (number of wins during the season is the first level tie breaker; Stewart had five while eventual runner-up Carl Edwards had one.) On May 22, 2019, Stewart was inducted into the NASCAR Hall Of Fame.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carl Edwards