Nascar drivers similar to or like Carl Edwards
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarl Edwards
- On a restart with 10 laps to go, Carl Edwards came across the nose of Joey Logano, hit the inside wall and triggered a massive wreck, ending Edwards' championship hopes.
- The following week at Richmond, Busch started second and had one of the strongest cars of the night, ultimately finishing second to Carl Edwards.
- The following week at Phoenix, Johnson started inside the top ten and finished second behind Carl Edwards.
- At Charlotte, Earnhardt Jr was battling for a position inside the top 10 when he made contact Carl Edwards and hit the wall ending up 29th.
- On November 20, 2011, Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards ended the season in a first-ever points tie.
- Johnson's consistency was enough that there were points in the summer where he was more than a full two race wins' worth of points ahead of Carl Edwards or Clint Bowyer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carl Edwards