Motor racing teams similar to or like Carlin Motorsport
Motor racing team based in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Motor racing team, which races in Formula Three and other junior levels of formula racing including the MSA Formula Championship for the 2016 season. Formed in November 2004 as Räikkönen Robertson Racing by then McLaren Formula One driver and world champion with Ferrari, Kimi Räikkönen, and his race manager Steve Robertson, a former Formula Three driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarlin Motorsport
- He moved to the top class of the championship with Carlin Motorsport in 2000, taking four wins and third place in the championship.
- Established British racing team Carlin Motorsport have chosen Poughkeepsie as their U.S. base whilst racing in Indy Lights.
- For 2018, Ganassi would downsize to two cars, with Kimball and Chilton taking their sponsorship over to Carlin due to team's cost-efficiency.
- That same month, he entered the Macau Grand Prix and the Korea Super Prix with Carlin Motorsport, finishing 11th in Korea.
- By losing the titles to Alex Lynn and Carlin, 2014 also marked the first time ART failed to win the constructor's title.
- During 2005 he competed in the World Series by Renault for the Carlin Motorsport team, where he proved very competitive.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carlin Motorsport