Comics characters similar to or like Carol Danvers
Fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Based on the Norse deity of the same name, is the Asgardian god of thunder who possesses the enchanted hammer, Mjolnir, which grants him the ability to fly and manipulate weather amongst his other superhuman attributes. Wikipedia
The Inhumans are a fictional group of superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The comic book series has usually focused more specifically on the adventures of the Inhuman Royal Family, and many people associate the name "Inhumans" with this particular team of super-powered characters. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarol Danvers
- Originally, Project Pegasus was the center of "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s universe" (something that the recent directors of S.H.I.E.L.D., Carol Danvers and Nick Fury, were completely unaware of).
- The nature of Rogue's powers affecting her sanity due to her retaining the memories of others has been a central plot device on many occasions, most famously retaining Ms. Marvel's psyche throughout most of the 1980s.
- In the Marvel Mangaverse reality, the original Captain America is decapitated and killed by Doctor Doom, but Carol Danvers assumes the identity.
- It is revealed in the 2019 film Captain Marvel – set in the 1990s – that Fury named the Avengers Initiative after being inspired by Carol Danvers, who used the call sign when she was an Air Force pilot.
- The fiery look of Carol Danvers' Binary powers in Captain Marvel (2019) also drew some influence from Dragon Ball Z.
- Mystique concocts a plan to free the other members of the Brotherhood by having Rogue absorb Ms. Marvel's formidable powers.
- When Captain Marvel summons the Guardians to Earth to help her address Tony Stark, Kitty learns that Thanos is a prisoner on Earth and tries to convince Quill to tell Gamora.
- Following this, he became a bounty hunter and tried to kill his universe's Captain America.
- Storm and the other X-Men who followed her decision to support Captain Marvel's side, to require the Inhumans' help to solve their kinds' extinction from breathing that mist.
- As a young woman, Rogue permanently absorbed the superhuman powers and the psyche of Carol Danvers, the original Ms. Marvel.
- After Rogue permanently absorbs Ms. Marvel's psyche and Kree powers, she reforms and turns to the X-Men, fearing for her sanity.
- This results in conflict emerging between heroes led by Iron Man and Captain Marvel respectively, Stark favoring self-determination and concerned about the prospects of coming to depend on the visions while Danvers feels that his visions represent a potentially valuable asset.
- Cyclops, Iceman and Groot become superpowered by the Vortex before returning it to Captain Marvel.
- Some exceptions apply to "sapiens" who live with privileges like Carol Danvers (Ms.
- Captain Marvel tells him they need to go, and they leave Sue's destroyed part of the ship behind.
- Ms. Marvel joins the team, followed by the Vision.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carol Danvers