Characters similar to or like Carol Peletier
Fictional character from the comic book series The Walking Dead and is portrayed by Melissa McBride in the American television series of the same name, where she is the longest living female character. Wikipedia
Fictional character and the main protagonist in the comic book series The Walking Dead, and in the television series of the same name, portrayed by Andrew Lincoln. Created by writer Robert Kirkman and artist Tony Moore, the character made his debut in The Walking Dead #1 in 2003. Wikipedia
American post-apocalyptic horror television series based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. The series features a large ensemble cast as survivors of a zombie apocalypse, trying to stay alive under near-constant threat of attacks from zombies, colloquially known as "walkers". Wikipedia
Sentences forCarol Peletier
- It is within this timeframe that Sophia, having faced the loss of her mother, begins to look up to Maggie as a surrogate parent, which fulfills Maggie's gap of not being able to conceive.
- In Season 2, the group settles onto Hershel Greene's farmstead as they look for Carol's missing daughter Sophia after a walker attack.
- McBride's earlier relationship with Darabont led him to cast her as Carol Peletier in the AMC television drama series The Walking Dead – her biggest role to date.
- In the comic book series, Maggie, Hershel's second daughter of seven children, becomes the surrogate mother to Sophia following the suicide of the girl's mother, Carol.
- They sleep together, precipitating Tyreese's breakup with Carol Peletier; Michonne and Tyreese then become a couple.
- Reedus is also set to reprise his role of Daryl as the lead of a spin-off series centered on his character and Carol Peletier (played by Melissa McBride), following the conclusion of the 11th and final season of The Walking Dead.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carol Peletier