People similar to or like Carole Bayer Sager
American lyricist, singer, and songwriter. Wikipedia
Alan Bergman (born September 11, 1925) and Marilyn Keith Bergman (born November 10, 1929) are American lyricists and songwriters. The pair have been married since 1958 and have written the music and lyrics for numerous celebrated television shows, films, and stage musicals. Wikipedia
British-American singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, writer, music theorist, and filmmaker, who was a founding member and the principal songwriter, lead singer, and guitarist of the American new wave band Talking Heads. Byrne has released solo recordings and worked with various media including film, photography, opera, fiction, and non-fiction. Wikipedia
American composer and lyricist known for his work in musical theatre. One of the most important figures in 20th-century musical theatre, Sondheim has been praised for having “reinvented the American musical" with shows that tackle "unexpected themes that range far beyond the [genre's] traditional subjects" with "music and lyrics of unprecedented complexity and sophistication." His shows have been acclaimed for addressing "darker, more harrowing elements of the human experience," with songs often tinged with "ambivalence" about various aspects of life. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, actor, and producer. One of the creative forces behind the Southern soul music label Stax Records, where he served both as an in-house songwriter and as a session musician and record producer, teaming with his partner David Porter during the mid-1960s. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarole Bayer Sager
- The songwriters (Ingram, Carole Bayer Sager, and Clif Magness) were nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Song, and Parton and Ingram performed the song at the awards telecast.
- Bacharach's third marriage was to lyricist Carole Bayer Sager, which lasted nine years (1982–1991).
- By the early 1980s, Bacharach's marriage to Angie Dickinson had ended, but a new partnership with lyricist Carole Bayer Sager proved rewarding, both commercially and personally.
- Written by Albert Hammond and Carole Bayer Sager, it was Sayer's first No. 1 single in the United Kingdom (after three number two hits).
- Her debut album, Home to Myself, was released in 1973; Manchester co-wrote many of its songs with Carole Bayer Sager.
- Carole Bayer Sager shared in a Twitter post that it was written by her, Jay Landers and Walter Afanasieff as the theme for the movie Book Club.
- Hamlisch's prior relationship with lyricist Carole Bayer Sager inspired the musical They're Playing Our Song.
- It included pop material written by Carole Bayer Sager and David Foster.
- (co-written by Carole Bayer Sager).
- The album is also notable because it was Sedaka's first album to include collaborations with writers other than longtime lyricist Howard Greenfield; the title track featured lyrics by Roger Atkins and four other songs were co-written with Carole Bayer Sager.
- The Corrs also collaborated with Carole Bayer Sager, Oliver Leiber, Rick Nowels and Billy Steinberg.
- Written with Carole Bayer Sager, "When I Need You" was first recorded by Hammond on his 1976 album When I Need You.
- On January 31, 1996, Carole Bayer Sager and David Foster were attached to compose several songs for the film.
- Carole Bayer Sager – New York audition
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carole Bayer Sager