Settlements similar to or like Carolinas
The Carolinas are the U.S. states of North Carolina and South Carolina, considered collectively. Wikipedia
- , the population was 1,111,761, making it North Carolina's most populous county as well as the most populous county in the Carolinas.
- The Henderson County Heritage Museum, in the 1905 county courthouse at One Historic Courthouse Square, features a gallery of regional Carolina history.
- The homes of more than 200,000 families nationwide were damaged or destroyed; 129,687 families were affected in the Carolinas and 87,700 families were affected in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Tobacco plantations and independent farms in the backcountry of Virginia, Maryland and the Carolinas had been financed with Scottish credit, and indebtedness was an additional incentive for separation.
- Then, on October 14, the United States Weather Bureau issued a warning for the Carolinas, with the caveat that the worst of the hurricane was expected to stay offshore.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carolinas