People similar to or like Carrie Underwood
American singer, songwriter and record producer. Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter Carrie Underwood has received many awards and nominations for her work across music, film, television and fashion. She has released six studio albums and one greatest hits collection — Some Hearts, Carnival Ride, Play On, Blown Away, Greatest Hits: Decade Number 1, Storyteller and Cry Pretty. Wikipedia
Comprehensive listing of official post-Idol releases by various contestants of the television show American Idol. All of the compilations and singles of the show as well as most of its contestants' singles and albums were released by 19 Recordings with Sony Music Entertainment (the general record company associated and affiliated with the Idol series in most countries through its RCA/Jive Label Group) from 2002–2010 and with Universal Music Group (through its Interscope-Geffen-A&M Label Group) from 2011 onwards. Wikipedia
List of major award wins and nominations given to American Idol contestants. Grammy Award notes: Wikipedia
Trinidadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model. Born in the Saint James district of Port of Spain and raised in the Queens borough of New York City, she gained public recognition after releasing the mixtapes Playtime Is Over (2007), Sucka Free (2008), and Beam Me Up Scotty (2009). Wikipedia
This article gives the single and digital track sales achieved by alumni of American Idol. The songs listed here however include only songs released in their post-Idol career, and does not include coronation songs, live or studio recordings released during the season or straight after the finale, or songs from American Idol season compilation CD. Wikipedia
First greatest hits double album by American singer Carrie Underwood, released on December 9, 2014, by Arista Nashville. The release contains every single from Underwood's first four studio albums: Some Hearts (2005), Carnival Ride (2007), Play On (2009), and Blown Away (2012), except "Some Hearts" from its album of the same name. Wikipedia
Debut studio album by American singer and songwriter Carrie Underwood, released in the United States on November 15, 2005, by Arista Nashville. The album contains the number one country singles "Jesus, Take the Wheel", "Don't Forget to Remember Me", "Wasted", and "Before He Cheats". Wikipedia
Genre of popular music that originated with blues, old-time music, and various types of American folk music including Appalachian, Cajun, and the cowboy Western music styles of New Mexico, Red Dirt, Tejano, and Texas country. Its popularized roots originate in the Southern United States of the early 1920s. Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter. His integration of rock and pop elements into the country genre has earned him popularity, particularly in the United States with success on the country music single and album charts, multi-platinum recordings and record-breaking live performances, while also crossing over into the mainstream pop arena. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarrie Underwood
- On January 21, 2013, Aerosmith released "Can't Stop Lovin' You" (featuring Carrie Underwood) as the fourth single from Music from Another Dimension!.
- In May 2005, Carrie Underwood was announced the winner, with Bice the runner-up.
- Carrie Underwood performed "Islands in the Stream" with Rogers, Parton's original duet partner.
- In 2013, Miranda Lambert tied McEntire to win Female Vocalist four years in a row and in 2016 Carrie Underwood joined this elite club by winning her fourth Female Vocalist award.
- In January 2008, Urban embarked on the "Love, Pain and the Whole Crazy Carnival Ride World Tour" with fellow country singer Carrie Underwood.
- Bennett appeared on the season 2 premiere of the television procedural Blue Bloods performing "It Had To Be You" with Carrie Underwood.
- Smith named her 2006's second best vocalist, runner-up to Carrie Underwood.
- Fisher already had a home in Nashville with new wife Carrie Underwood.
- In 2018, he was featured on country singer Carrie Underwood's single "The Champion".
- Carrie Underwood said, about discovering the Bee Gees during her childhood, "My parents listened to the Bee Gees quite a bit when I was little, so I was definitely exposed to them at an early age. They just had a sound that was all their own, obviously, [it was] never duplicated".
- On March 24, 2007, his 31st birthday, Manning hosted NBC's Saturday Night Live (season 32, episode 16), with musical guest Carrie Underwood.
- Legend is featured on Carrie Underwood's Christmas album, My Gift.
- "The Fighter", a duet with Carrie Underwood, was released as the fifth single from the album.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carrie Underwood