F1 drivers similar to or like Carroll Shelby
American automotive designer, racing driver, and entrepreneur. Wikipedia
American automobile racer and the only American-born driver to win the Formula One World Drivers' Championship (Mario Andretti, an Italian American driver, won the World Drivers' Championship in 1978, but was not born in the United States). He also scored three wins at each of the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 12 Hours of Sebring sports car races. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarroll Shelby
- Carroll Shelby, the original designer of the Shelby GT 500, was brought in by Ford to help develop the GT; which included performance testing of the prototype car.
- In 1962, Gurney and Carroll Shelby began dreaming of building an American racing car to compete with the best European makes.
- Looking down, he saw Ford CEO Henry Ford II, team owner Carroll Shelby and their wives, as well as several journalists who had predicted disaster for the high-profile duo.
- This ill-handling brute of a car was very fast, but even top drivers like Carroll Shelby and Ken Miles had found it difficult to handle.
- A performance oriented "Shelby" version of the Daytona was introduced in 1987.
- After a season-long series of dismal results under John Wyer in 1964, the program was handed over to Carroll Shelby after the 1964 Nassau race.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carroll Shelby