NFL biographies similar to or like Carson Palmer
Former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for 15 seasons, primarily with the Cincinnati Bengals and Arizona Cardinals. Wikipedia
Former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for 17 seasons, primarily with the Chargers franchise. Selected in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft as the fourth overall pick by the New York Giants, who traded him to the San Diego Chargers during the draft. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarson Palmer
- However, the Trojans went on to win the rest of their games, completing the regular season 11–2 on the strength of senior quarterback Carson Palmer's breakout performance.
- Starting quarterback Carson Palmer was traded to the Arizona Cardinals in exchange for a sixth-round draft pick and a conditional seventh-round draft pick.
- There was little drama when the draft began with the Cincinnati Bengals selecting Carson Palmer, as Palmer had agreed to contract terms with the Bengals the previous day.
- He was named the 2005 winner of the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award and nominated for the FedEx Air Player of the Year Award, along with Tom Brady and Carson Palmer.
- Before the opener, Sanchez was contacted by USC's previous three quarterbacks—Carson Palmer, Leinart and Booty—who wished him well and offered general advice.
- With backups Kyle Boller and Terrell Pryor considered unsuitable to replace him, the Raiders made a desperation bid with Cincinnati to acquire QB Carson Palmer, who had retired after a feud with that team, but was still under contract with them.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carson Palmer