Televisions similar to or like Carter Country
American sitcom that aired on ABC from September 15, 1977 to August 23, 1979. Wikipedia
American sitcom television series that aired on ABC from September 23, 1979 to April 17, 1980. Based on the novel of the same name by John Jay Osborn Jr., the series stars Wilfrid Hyde-White, Martin Short, Alley Mills, Joe Regalbuto, Shelley Smith, and Tim Thomerson. Wikipedia
American sitcom television series that originally aired on ABC from September 13, 1979, to April 19, 1986. Spin-off of Soap in which the character Benson, portrayed by Robert Guillaume, first appeared as the wise-cracking yet level-headed African-American butler for the highly dysfunctional Tate family. Wikipedia
American sitcom television series that was broadcast on CBS from January 18, 1975, to July 2, 1985, lasting 11 seasons and a total of 253 episodes. One of the longest-running sitcoms, the second-longest-running American series with a primarily African American cast , and the first to prominently feature a married interracial couple. Wikipedia
American sitcom television series that aired on ABC during its first season from September 23, 1976 to March 10, 1977 and on CBS for its second season from September 24, 1977 to March 25, 1978. The series starred Tony Randall as Walter Franklin, a middle-aged widowed judge, and took place in Philadelphia. Wikipedia
Sentences forCarter Country
- From 1977 to 1979 he portrayed Mayor Teddy Burnside in Carter Country, and later played the recurring character of Cabot Cove mayor Sam Booth in Murder, She Wrote.
- On February 19, 1979, CPT acquired TOY Productions, whose output included What's Happening!! and Carter Country.
- His first "featuring" television series was Carter Country where he co-starred with Victor French as Sgt. Curtis Baker from 1977 until 1979.
- She is probably best known for her roles as Cloris Phebus on Carter Country (1977–1979) and Ruth Shandling on It's Garry Shandling's Show (1986–1990).
- The family remains a part of the cast until the end of the third season, when Mr. Edwards uses a gold claim to begin a logging empire (the storyline was created after Victor French took the lead role in another series, Carter Country).
- Perhaps his most famous role was Jasper DeWitt in the television series Carter Country.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carter Country