Television channels similar to or like Cartoon Network
American cable television channel owned by the Kids, Young Adults and Classics division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, itself a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios and Networks Group division. Wikipedia
American cable television network and streaming service owned by the Kids, Young Adults and Classics division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia. Boomerang debuted as a programming block on Cartoon Network introduced in 1992, focusing on classic cartoons from the WB library (including Warner Bros. Cartoons and Hanna-Barbera productions, among many others), and eventually grew into its own separate channel devoted to such content in 2000. Wikipedia
American premium cable and satellite television network owned by the Home Box Office, Inc. subsidiary of WarnerMedia Studios & Networks Group. Developed as a companion "maxi-pay" service complementing the offerings shown on parent network Home Box Office (HBO) and initially focusing on recent and classic films upon its launch on August 1, 1980, programming featured on Cinemax currently consists primarily of recent and older theatrically released motion pictures, and original action series, as well as documentaries and special behind-the-scenes featurettes. Wikipedia
American basic cable television channel owned by WarnerMedia Studios & Networks. To air classic films and television series to which Turner Broadcasting maintained spillover rights through its sister channel SuperStation TBS ; however, since June 2001, its programming consists of television series and feature films with a focus on drama, along with some sports (including NBA games, the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament, and AEW Dynamite). Wikipedia
American pay television channel owned by ViacomCBS through its domestic networks division. Originally a spinoff of Nick at Nite consisting exclusively of classic television shows, the channel now airs a combination of recent and classic television series (ranging from the 1960s to the 2010s), original scripted series, and limited theatrically released movies. Wikipedia
American pay television channel that serves as the flagship property of owner Disney Branded Television, a unit of the Disney General Entertainment Content division of The Walt Disney Company. Disney Channel's programming consists of original first-run television series, theatrically released and original made-for-TV movies and select other third-party programming. Wikipedia
Sentences forCartoon Network
- After the Turner Broadcasting System was acquired by Time Warner in 1996, Kids' WB formed an alliance with Cartoon Network, resulting over time in an increasing number of programs being shared between the block and the cable channel.
- Moreover, in 1997 the American cable channel Cartoon Network created a weekly 30-minute show called O Canada specifically showcasing a compilation of NFB-produced works; the segment was discontinued in favour of Adult Swim.
- Due to strong DVD sales and highly rated cable reruns on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, Fox later decided to order new episodes of Family Guy, which began airing in 2005.
- Named in the suit were 20th Century Fox Film Corp., Fox Broadcasting Co., Cartoon Network, MacFarlane and Murphy; the suit sought to stop the program's distribution and asked for unspecified damages.
- Fox attempted to sell the rights for reruns of the show, but finding networks that were interested was difficult; Cartoon Network eventually bought the rights, " basically for free", according to the president of 20th Century Fox Television.
- Turner launched Cartoon Network, the first 24-hour all-animation channel, to air its library of cartoon classics, of which Hanna-Barbera was the core contributor.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cartoon Network