Record labels similar to or like Casablanca Records
American record label owned by Universal Music Group and operated under Republic Records. Wikipedia
American record label owned by Warner Music Group and headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 1958 as the recorded music division of the American film studio Warner Bros., and was one of a group of labels owned and operated by larger parent corporations for much of its existence. Wikipedia
American record label, owned by Universal Music Group, and operates under Republic Records. Founded in April 2001 by Serj Tankian , and has cast away the restrictions of large scale record labels to create a 'unique and imaginative' label that provides a large spectrum of musical talent. Wikipedia
Sentences forCasablanca Records
- Warner Bros. also founded the Casablanca Records subsidiary, headed by Neil Bogart; but several years later Casablanca became independent of Warner Bros.
- When in Munich in the 1970s, Moroder started his own record label called Oasis Records, which several years later became a subdivision of Casablanca Records.
- After the release of the On the Radio album, Summer wanted to branch out into other musical styles, which led to tensions between her and Casablanca Records.
- In 1981, Mercury, along with other U.S. PolyGram-owned labels, which included Polydor, RSO Records, and Casablanca, consolidated under the new name PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Casablanca Records had been releasing fewer records in the 1980s, and was shut down in 1986 by parent company PolyGram.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Casablanca Records