Record labels similar to or like Cash Money Records
American record label founded by two brothers, Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams. Wikipedia
American musical duo active from 1997 to 2005 and again in 2018 from New Orleans, Louisiana consisting of Cash Money Records co-founder Birdman (then known as Baby) and former Cash Money in-house producer Mannie Fresh. Baby later changed his stage name to Birdman after the duo dissolved in 2005. Wikipedia
Canadian rapper Drake has released five studio albums, three compilation albums, two extended plays, seven mixtapes, 139 singles (including 80 as a featured artist), five promotional singles and 84 music videos. His music has been released on record labels Universal Motown Records and Universal Republic Records, along with subsidiaries Aspire Music Group, Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records. Wikipedia
Sentences forCash Money Records
- Following Tha Carter III achievement of selling over 3 million copies, becoming 2008's best-selling record, Carter re-signed with Cash Money Records for a multi-album deal.
- Despite debate on whether it was an album or a mixtape, its commercial stance quantifies it as his fourth retail project with Cash Money Records, a scheme that was rumoured to allow Drake to leave the label.
- Under Atria, Simon & Schuster also launched a publishing venture with Cash Money Records called Cash Money Content.
- The album was intended to be the debut album between 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne, however, Wayne's ongoing lawsuit with Cash Money Records prevented Wayne from being a primary artist on the album.
- His career began in 1995, at the age of 12, when he was signed by rapper Birdman, joining Cash Money Records as the youngest member of the label.
- In October 2009, Carter, Birdman, Cash Money Records, and various music distribution outlets were sued for copyright infringement by Thomas Marasciullo, who says his voice was used without permission.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cash Money Records