Actors similar to or like Cassie Yates
American actress known for her performances on television. Wikipedia
British-American actress best known for her role as Maggie Greene in the horror television series The Walking Dead (2011–2018). Her other notable TV roles include Bela Talbot in the fantasy-horror series Supernatural (2007–2008), Rose in the supernatural series The Vampire Diaries (2010–2012), Vivian McArthur Volkoff in the action comedy series Chuck (2011), and Francesca 'Frankie' Trowbridge in the spy drama Whiskey Cavalier (2019). Wikipedia
American World War II fighter pilot, actor, producer, and director whose career spanned five decades in radio, film, and television, peaking in popularity when he starred in the detective series Cannon (1971–1976). A radio writer and actor, he moved to Hollywood after his World War II service and played a series of character roles in films beginning with the film noir The Killers (1946). Wikipedia
American film and television actress, notable for her roles as vampire Pamela Swynford De Beaufort on the HBO television series True Blood, Jerry's girlfriend Gillian on Seinfeld, and as sorceress Maleficent in the ABC series Once Upon a Time. Born Kristin Neubauer in Racine, Wisconsin. Wikipedia
American actress and singer, who came to prominence through her performances on Jack Benny's radio show, her role in the early Eddie Cantor musical Whoopee!, and her Broadway comeback in Follies at the age of 74. In a 1934 vote held by Radio Stars, she came in second place, behind Annette Hanshaw, as the best "female popular singer." Wikipedia
American film and television actress who replaced Tina Louise in the role of Ginger Grant in Rescue from Gilligan's Island (1978) and The Castaways on Gilligan's Island (1979). A life member of the Actors Studio, Baldwin amassed 46 screen credits between 1969 and her leading role in 2005's Every Secret Thing. Wikipedia
American character actor whose career in Hollywood, in films and television, spanned four decades, from the mid 1950s into the 1980s. A vaunted character actor, Bonar made appearances in many films, such as Night of the Quarter Moon (1959), Air Patrol and Womanhunt (1962), Gable and Lombard (1976), MacArthur (1977), where he played U.S. Army Lt. General Richard K. Sutherland, Same Time Next Year (1978, with Alan Alda and Ellen Burstyn) and the 1983 made-for-TV movie Rita Hayworth: The Love Goddess as Hollywood film director Howard Hawks. Wikipedia
Bahamian American television, stage and film actress, who was born in Nassau, Bahamas, to two Bahamian parents, and the sister of Esther Rolle and Estelle Evans, one of 18 children. During the Harlem Renaissance, she acted at New Lafayette Theater as one of the Lafayette Players. Wikipedia
Sentences forCassie Yates
- Krystina receives a heart transplant but is later temporarily kidnapped by Sarah Curtis (Cassie Yates), the mother of the dead girl from whom Krystina received her new heart; Sammy Jo's marriage to Clay crumbles and she falls into bed with Steven; Amanda leaves town; and Ben's daughter Leslie (Terri Garber) arrives.
- Tanna is often called to help investigate criminal cases, locate missing people, or even in absurd situations such as the case of a nun, played by Cassie Yates, who has a claim deed that says she owns the land on which the Desert Inn Hotel Casino stands.
- British Detective Inspector Roger Hart (Ron Moody) is transferred from Scotland Yard to a police precinct in San Francisco, where his constant bumbling wreaks havoc upon his fellow officers, particularly his new partner Detective Jennifer Dempsey (Cassie Yates) and his superior Lieutenant Vince de Gennaro (Michael Durrell).
- Upon arriving in the small town of Cougar, Washington, he quickly befriends Linda Steele (Cassie Yates), a single mother who works as a waitress at a restaurant named Whittaker's Inn.
- Also rounding out the cast are Cleavon Little, who plays the Prince of Darkness, QSKY's overnight host (Little had previously played a disc jockey in the 1971 film Vanishing Point); Eileen Brennan as "Mother", the 40-something nighttime DJ; Alex Karras as "Doc Holiday", the midday DJ with the lowest ratings on the station who is eventually let go from the station; Cassie Yates as Laura Coe, who takes over Doc's midday slot; and Tom Tarpey as new sales manager Regis Lamar, the bane of the disk jockeys' existence.
- Kelli Williams, Fisher Stevens, Della Reese, Melissa Michaelsen, David Carradine, Stacy Keach Sr., Pernell Roberts, David Soul, Cynthia Nixon, Richard Roundtree, Buck Taylor, Nick Ramus, Jamie Walters, Frances Fisher, Noble Willingham, James Cromwell, William Russ, John Slattery, Rebecca Staab, Peter MacNicol, Tim Thomerson, Stan Shaw, Bart the Bear, Brian Keith, Park Overall, Brian Bonsall, John Schuck, Gloria Reuben, Khrystyne Haje, Gary Sandy, John DeLancie, Tammy Grimes, Frederic Forrest, William Sanderson, Sydney Walsh, Cassie Yates, Robert Clohessy, and Jenny O'Hara
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cassie Yates