Settlements similar to or like Cebu City
1st class highly urbanized city of the island of Cebu in the Central Visayas Region, Philippines. Wikipedia
The Legislative districts of Cebu are the representations of the province of Cebu and the highly urbanized city of Mandaue in the various national legislatures of the Philippines. The province and city are currently represented in the lower house of the Congress of the Philippines through their first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh congressional districts. Wikipedia
Sentences forCebu City
- People who lived outside Manila, Cebu and the major Spanish posts were classified as such: 'Naturales' were Catholic Austronesians of the lowland and coastal towns.
- On June 15, 1961, Eugenio Lopez Jr. built the first provincial TV station in Cebu (based in Mandaue) airing 4 hours with the tallest transmitter tower (in that time) measuring 216 feet.
- But the highly urbanized cities of Cebu, Lapu-Lapu and Mandaue are independent cities not under provincial supervision, yet are often grouped with the province for geographical and statistical purposes.
- Today, the language is still spoken by Filipino-Spanish mestizos and Spanish families who are mainly concentrated in Metro Manila, Iloilo and Cebu.
- In 1961, BEC launched the nation's first regional and provincial television station in Cebu City.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cebu City