Albums similar to or like Celebrity Skin
Third studio album by American alternative rock band Hole, released on September 8, 1998, on Geffen Records and in the United States on DGC Records. Wikipedia
Tenth single by American alternative rock band Hole, released on September 1, 1998 by DGC Records. Debut single from their third studio album of the same name and is Hole's most commercially successful single, being the only one to reach number one on the US Modern Rock Tracks chart. Wikipedia
Sentences forCelebrity Skin
- On April 2, 2014, Rolling Stone reported that the Celebrity Skin line-up of the band had reunited (with Patty Schemel in lieu of Samantha Maloney).
- In September 1998, Hole released their third studio album, Celebrity Skin, which featured a stark power pop sound that contrasted with their earlier punk influences.
- She was featured on the band's third studio album, Celebrity Skin (1998), performing bass and co-composing five of the 12 songs.
- Hole became active again in 1997 and entered the studio to record Celebrity Skin (1998), the follow-up to Live Through This.
- He shared songwriting credit on several songs on Hole's 1998 album Celebrity Skin; the title track became Corgan's second No. 1 modern rock hit.
- The following year, Hole's third album, Celebrity Skin (1998), was nominated for three Grammy Awards.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Celebrity Skin