Topics similar to or like Center (basketball)
One of the five positions in a basketball game. Wikipedia
The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, located in Springfield, Massachusetts, honors players who have shown exceptional skill at basketball, all-time great coaches, referees, and other major contributors to the sport. Named after Dr. James Naismith, who conceived the sport in 1891; he was inducted into the Hall as a contributor in 1959. Wikipedia
In basketball, points are accumulated through free throws or field goals. Awarded to the player with the highest points per game average in a given season. Wikipedia
Sentences forCenter (basketball)
- Some power forwards often play the center position and have the skills, but lack the height that is usually associated with that position.
- Center (the "5"): uses height and size to score (on offense), to protect the basket closely (on defense), or to rebound.
- Small forwards are typically shorter, quicker, and leaner than power forwards and centers but taller, larger, and stronger than either of the guard positions.
- Eager to add another franchise player to their team, the Rockets heavily pursued and then acquired free agent center Dwight Howard in the 2013 off-season.
- Centers tend to get fewer assists, but centers with good floor presence and court vision can dominate a team by assisting.
- The Rockets did not finish a season with a winning record for almost a decade until the 1976–77 season, when they traded for All-Star center Moses Malone.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Center (basketball)