Government agencies similar to or like Central Bureau of Statistics (Nepal)
Central agency for the collection, consolidation, processing, analysis, publication and dissemination of statistics in Nepal. Wikipedia
Administration of Government of Nepal under ministry of finance which collects Customs duty, Value Added Tax, Excise and other taxes at the border points and international airport. Responsible in contributing to the economic and social prosperity by providing professional and quality assured Customs services in Nepal. Wikipedia
Central authority of Government of Nepal charged with the responsibilities for maintaining both micro and macro economic stability in the country.The position of finance minister in Nepal is currently held by Bishnu Prasad Paudel appointed on 14 October 2020. Established in 1963. Wikipedia
Sentences forCentral Bureau of Statistics (Nepal)
- The 1991 Nepal census was a widespread national census conducted by the Nepal Central Bureau of Statistics.
- The GDP and GDP deflator series are published by the Central Bureau of Statistics.
- Nepal conducted a widespread national census in 2011 by the Nepal Central Bureau of Statistics.
- According to 2011 CBS census data, the population of Biratnagar was 214,663.
- The 2001 Nepal census was conducted by the Nepal Central Bureau of Statistics.
- Census in Nepal are taken by Central Bureau of Statistics.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Central Bureau of Statistics (Nepal)