Time zones similar to or like Central European Time
Standard time which is 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Wikipedia
One of the names of the UTC+03:00 time zone, which is 3 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time. Used as a summer daylight saving time in some European and Middle Eastern countries, which makes it the same as Arabia Standard Time, East Africa Time, and Moscow Time. Wikipedia
Sentences forCentral European Time
- In Ireland, from 1940 to 1946 Irish Summer Time (IST=CET) was used all year round, with no 'double' summer time akin to that in the United Kingdom.
- These areas are actually located between 7°30′E and 7°30′W (nominally UTC+0) but use UTC+01:00 (Central European Time, nominally for longitudes between 7°30′E and 22°30′E):
- Transmitted daily at 07:30 p.m CET since 1965, it was infamous for its manipulative techniques and emotive language as well as the controversial content.
- The foundation date corresponds to the time of the very first regularly televised broadcast which occurred at 07:00 p.m CET on 25 October 1952.
- This began a transition period that ended on 31 December 2020 CET (11 p.m. GMT), during which the UK and EU negotiated their future relationship.
- In Portugal, CET was used in the mainland from 1966 to 1976 and from 1992 to 1996.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Central European Time