Law enforcement agencies similar to or like Central Industrial Security Force
Central Armed Police Forces in India. Wikipedia
Retail chain in India serving the active and retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces, the Central Police Organisations, and different state police forces and their families. Order of the Ministry of Home Affairs, the CPC works as an independent department under the Ministry. Wikipedia
India's Primary border guarding organisation on its border with Pakistan and Bangladesh. One of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India, and was raised in the wake of the 1965 War on 1 December 1965, "for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected there with". Wikipedia
Sentences forCentral Industrial Security Force
- In keeping with the sensitive nature of its production, the factory is guarded under high security (by the Central Industrial Security Force), and not easily accessible to the general public.
- CISF maintains 3 squadrons for providing security to various central and state heavy industries, airport and seaport zones.
- Among the dead were two deputy general managers, while the injured included Central Industrial Security Force personnel as well as workers and officials of the public-sector plant.
- The Central Industrial Security Force, a paramilitary organisation, is in charge of airport security under the regulatory framework of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (Ministry of Civil Aviation).
- Personnel from the PAC were especially trained for providing security by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) in New Delhi.
- Security on the Delhi Metro is handled by CISF Unit DMRC of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), who have been guarding the system ever since they took over from the Delhi Police in 2007.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Central Industrial Security Force