Parks similar to or like Central Park
Urban park in New York City located between the Upper West and Upper East Sides of Manhattan. Wikipedia
Scenic waterfront public park in the Upper West Side, Morningside Heights, and Hamilton Heights neighborhoods of the borough of Manhattan in New York City. The park consists of a 4 mi strip of land with a width of between 100 and 500 ft, situated between the Hudson River/Henry Hudson Parkway and the serpentine Riverside Drive. Wikipedia
Sentences forCentral Park
- Public-minded members of the contemporaneous business elite lobbied for the establishment of Central Park, which in 1857 became the first landscaped park in an American city.
- In 2019, the most expensive home sale ever in the United States achieved completion in Manhattan, at a selling price of $238 million, for a 24000 ft2 penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park.
- Manhattan (New York County) is the geographically smallest and most densely populated borough, is home to Central Park and most of the city's skyscrapers, and is sometimes locally known as The City.
- Annually, almost 4.5 million people visit the park, which has a size of 1.000 hectares and is approximately three times the size of Central Park.
- In 2019, the most expensive home sale ever in the United States occurred in Manhattan, at a selling price of US$238 million, for a 24,000 ft2 penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park.
- The park, most of which is wooded, was designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, who also designed New York's Central Park, and was inaugurated in 1876.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Central Park