Songs similar to or like Champagne Supernova
Song by English rock band Oasis, written by Noel Gallagher. Wikipedia
The discography of the English rock band Oasis consists of seven studio albums, one live album, five compilation albums, six video albums, one extended play, twenty eight singles which includes one double single, nineteen promotional singles and thirty-six music videos. Estimated 75 million records worldwide and been cited by Guinness World Records as the most successful act in the United Kingdom between the years 1995 and 2005. Wikipedia
Sentences forChampagne Supernova
- Weller also returned the favour, appearing as a guest guitarist and backing vocalist on Oasis' hit song "Champagne Supernova".
- It also contained the non-UK single "Champagne Supernova", which featured guitar and backing vocals by Paul Weller and received widespread critical acclaim.
- At six minutes and twenty-one seconds, "Whatever" was the longest single the band had released up to that point (it was later surpassed by "Champagne Supernova").
- The album was also making significant waves in the US market, thanks in part to the success of the "Wonderwall" and "Champagne Supernova" singles on American modern rock radio.
- He also joined Oasis on stage at a gig in 2001, playing "Champagne Supernova" and "I Am the Walrus".
- Whilst performing at Glastonbury Festival in June 2019, Liam Gallagher dedicated "Champagne Supernova" to Flint.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Champagne Supernova