Settlements similar to or like Chandor
Village in Salcete taluka, South Goa district, in the Indian state of Goa. Wikipedia
Coastal village in Salcete, south Goa, on the west coast of India. Colva Beach stretches for around 2.4 kilometres (1.5 mi), part of a beach consisting of about 25 kilometres (16 mi) of powder white sand, lined along its shore by coconut palms and extending from Bogmalo in the north to Cabo de Rama in the south. Wikipedia
- In order to control this decline, Kadamba King Guhalladeva I, ruling from Chandor, established secular, political, and economic partnerships with these Arab states.
- Other popular Epiphany processions are held in Chandor.
- Shashthadeva later conquered the city of Chandrapur from the Shilaharas and established the Goan Kadamba dynasty in 960 CE.
- The Kadambas went back to Chandor, but returned to Gopakapattana when Muhammad bin Tughluq overcame Chandor.
- They took over the territories of the Silaharas and ruled them at first from Chandor, later making Gopakapattana their capital.
- Aiyaparaja secured victory at Chandrapuri (Chandor) in Goa.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chandor