Television channels similar to or like Channel 4
British free-to-air public-service television network with headquarters in London, a National HQ in Leeds and creative hubs in Glasgow and Bristol. Wikipedia
Free of advertising, while the introduction of television and the first tests commencing in 1922. Currently, the United Kingdom has a collection of free-to-air, free-to-view and subscription services over a variety of distribution media, through which there are over 480 channels for consumers as well as on-demand content. Wikipedia
British music television channel owned by The Box Plus Network, a music division of Channel Four Television Corporation. Originally based on the US broadcast network of the same name, The Box primarily broadcasts music videos and features other music-related programming from across The Box Plus Network. Wikipedia
Sentences forChannel 4
- In October 2018, Channel 4 announced that Bristol would be home to one of its 'Creative Hubs', as part of their move to produce more content outside of London.
- The Public Teletext Licence allows the holder to broadcast a text-based information service around the clock on Channel 3 (as well as Channel 4 and S4C) frequencies.
- Its output was mostly Welsh-language at peak hours but shared English-language content with Channel 4 at other times.
- The programmes were moved into a segment for broadcast during the day in the 1960s, under the banner Independent Television for Schools and Colleges and from 1987 were broadcast on Channel 4 in the ITV Schools on Channel 4 segment.
- The BBC and British broadcasters such as Channel 4 often cooperate with PBS stations, producing material that is shown on both sides of the Atlantic.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Channel 4