Military people similar to or like Charles Griffin
Career officer in the United States Army and a Union general in the American Civil War. Wikipedia
Career United States Army officer who became a major general in the Confederate States Army during the American Civil War. Best remembered for being one of the commanders at Pickett's Charge, the futile and bloody Confederate offensive on the third day of the Battle of Gettysburg that bears his name. Wikipedia
Sentences forCharles Griffin
- James B. Ricketts (Battery I, 1st U.S. Artillery) and Charles Griffin (Battery D, 5th U.S.) from Dogan's Ridge.
- Charles Griffin was ill during the campaign and returned to command his division after the campaign.
- Around 1 p.m. Brig. Gen. Charles Griffin led the attack against the Confederates near the Poplar Springs Church.
- Brig. Gen. Daniel Butterfield, commanding Hooker's V Corps, while waiting for Hooker to return from his conference with Burnside, sent his division under Brig. Gen. Charles Griffin to relieve Sturgis's men.
- Under revised orders, Warren sent Brigadier General (Brevet Major General) Charles Griffin's First Division north on the Quaker Road toward the intersection with the Boydton Plank Road and the end of the White Oak Road Line.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Charles Griffin