Golfers similar to or like Charley Hoffman
American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
American professional golfer on the PGA Tour. Known primarily for his driving distance off the tee , his non-country club appearance and attitude, his exceptionally long backswing, the inconsistency of his play (with some exceptional performances and some controversial incidents), and his personal life. Wikipedia
Sentences forCharley Hoffman
- He came from 7 strokes behind the 54-hole leader, Charley Hoffman and claimed a four-stroke victory.
- He started the tournament off in fine fashion with a 6&5 win over American Charley Hoffman.
- After being one-over after five holes, Charley Hoffman birdied eight of his next twelve holes for 65 (−7).
- He holed a 7 ft par-saving putt at the final hole to finish a stroke ahead of runners-up Kevin Chappell and Charley Hoffman.
- Charley Hoffman fell back to the pack with 75 and into a four-way tie for the lead at 140 (−4).
- Perry won his first event in 2009 in his third start at the FBR Open, where he defeated Charley Hoffman on the third playoff hole with a birdie.
- Charley Hoffman shot a final round 62 to win by five strokes and move to second place in the standings.
- (He was six-over for the round and then birdied three of the last four.) Charley Hoffman carded 41 on the final nine for 78 and tied for 22nd place.
- Charley Hoffman held solo possession of the lead before a bogey at 14 and double-bogey at 16 after hitting his tee shot in the water, finishing two shots behind.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Charley Hoffman