Televisions similar to or like Charlie's Angels
American crime drama television series that aired on ABC from September 22, 1976 to June 24, 1981, producing five seasons and 115 episodes. Wikipedia
American mystery television series that premiered on August 25, 1979, on ABC. The show starred Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers as respectively Jonathan and Jennifer Hart, a wealthy couple who lead a glamorous jetset lifestyle and regularly find themselves working as un-paid detectives in order to solve crimes in which they become embroiled. Wikipedia
Sentences forCharlie's Angels
- The character Dan Tanna (played by Robert Urich) from the detective series Vega$ appeared in an episode of Charlie's Angels ("Angels in Vegas") one week prior to the debut of Vega$.
- Even though the cast of the female detective sleuths of Charlie's Angels had been in separate episodes of the series, there was a crossover episode of the series in which the lady detectives had a case on board the ship.
- Farrah Fawcett, one of the original Charlie's Angels, left after her junior year to pursue a modeling career.
- Diana, Steve and Joe Atkinson (Norman Burton), a weathered IADC agent, received their orders from a "Charlie's Angels-like" character who is heard but never seen.
- Additionally, the cast of The Love Boat appeared in the fourth season premier of Charlie's Angels ("Love Boat Angels").
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Charlie's Angels