Topics similar to or like Charter
Grant of authority or rights, stating that the granter formally recognizes the prerogative of the recipient to exercise the rights specified. Wikipedia
A constitutional right can be a prerogative or a duty, a power or a restraint of power, recognized and established by a sovereign state or union of states. Supreme law of the land, meaning that any other laws which are in contradiction with it are considered unconstitutional and thus regarded as invalid. Wikipedia
Elder rights are the rights of the aged, who in the United States are not recognized as a constitutionally protected class. Common rights issues faced by elders include age-related job discrimination (such as forced age of retirement), lack of access to medical treatments because of age or age-related obstacles, societal perceptions of ability/disability due to age, and vulnerability to abuse, including financial, physical, psychological, social, and sexual because of diminished capacity and lack of access to/ability to use technology. Wikipedia
International document adopted by the United Nations General Assembly that enshrines the rights and freedoms of all human beings. Accepted by the General Assembly as Resolution 217 at its third session on 10 December 1948 at the Palais de Chaillot in Paris, France. Wikipedia
- New Fellows are admitted to the Society at a formal admissions day ceremony held annually in July, when they sign the Charter Book and the Obligation which reads:
- It is a week-long festival held each year in Bacolod City every third weekend of October nearest October 19, the city's Charter Anniversary.
- Nottingham was granted its Charter as a City in 1897 and it was called the City Ground to commemorate this as the land on which it stands was at that time within the City boundary.
- The Broward County Charter provides for a separation between the legislative and administrative functions of government.
- Neither village is mentioned in the Domesday Book, but East Teignmouth was granted a market by charter in 1253 and one for West Teignmouth followed a few years later.
- The City of Suffolk Media & Community Relations Department operates Municipal Channel 8 on the local Charter Cable television system.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Charter