Basketball biographies similar to or like Chauncey Billups
American professional basketball coach and former player who serves as assistant coach for the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Wikipedia
American basketball coach and former player who is the head coach and the general manager for the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA). Fisher played professionally in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for 18 seasons, spending the majority of his career with the Los Angeles Lakers, with whom he won five NBA championships. Wikipedia
American professional basketball coach and former player who was an assistant coach for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). A combo guard, he played college basketball for three years with the University of Houston Cougars before declaring early for the 1997 NBA Draft, but he went undrafted. Wikipedia
American professional basketball coach and former player who is the head coach of the Beijing Royal Fighters of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA). Selected as the 4th overall pick in the 1996 NBA draft by the Milwaukee Bucks but was traded shortly thereafter to the Minnesota Timberwolves. Wikipedia
American former professional basketball player and coach. A point guard from St. John's University, he played for the New York Knicks, Los Angeles Clippers, Indiana Pacers, Denver Nuggets, Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz, and Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association (NBA) in a career spanning from 1987 to 2004. Wikipedia
Sentences forChauncey Billups
- For the season, Anthony was named to the [All-NBA Third Team for the third time in his career alongside his Denver Nuggets teammate Chauncey Billups.
- In December 2011, the Clippers signed Caron Butler to a $24 million deal and claimed veteran point guard Chauncey Billups three days later.
- The most beloved player in school history, Chauncey Billups is usually the first person that people think of when they think Colorado basketball.
- At the conclusion of the 3rd quarter, Chauncey Billups of the Pistons made a three-point shot giving the Pistons a three-point lead.
- ESPN decided to drop Beadle, who had been granted a buyout at the company, and Chauncey Billups, though he would remain with ESPN as a regular game analyst.
- Chauncey Billups was named the Finals MVP.
- Curry hit five three-pointers, passing Chauncey Billups for 10th place.
- The 2008–09 campaign began with Allen Iverson being traded to the Detroit Pistons in exchange for guard Chauncey Billups.
- On February 22, 2011, Anthony, along with point guard Chauncey Billups, was traded to the New York Knicks in a multi-player deal also involving the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- He was also honored as the Big Eight Co-Freshman of the Year with Colorado's Chauncey Billups.
- Before the 2011–12 season, the Knicks acquired Tyson Chandler, but released point guard Chauncey Billups via the amnesty clause.
- Leonard was also only the sixth player, and the first since Chauncey Billups in 2004, to win Finals MVP in a season in which they were not an All-Star.
- The following game, Anthony scored a career-high 50 points in a home game against the New York Knicks while teammate Chauncey Billups added 32 points in the game, making them only the third duo in NBA history to score at least 50 and 30 points respectively.
- Cedric Maxwell and Chauncey Billups are the only Finals MVP winners eligible for the Hall of Fame who have not been voted in.
- The Celtics had the third and sixth picks, selecting Chauncey Billups and Ron Mercer, both of whom were traded in the next two years.
- During the 2008–09 season, the Nuggets, led by Karl, Carmelo Anthony, and the newly acquired Chauncey Billups tied a franchise–best 54 wins and entered the playoffs as the Western Conference's #2 seed.
- He changed his number from 36 back to his original 30, perhaps to change his and the team's fortunes, but sure enough, Dumars did indeed break up the core: at the beginning of the 2008–09 season, Dumars traded longtime starting point guard and 2004 Finals MVP Chauncey Billups to Denver.
- Chauncey Billups was named NBA Finals MVP.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chauncey Billups