Settlements similar to or like Chelsea, Massachusetts
City in Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States, directly across the Mystic River from the city of Boston. Wikipedia
Metropolitan region of New England encompassing the municipality of Boston, the capital of the U.S. state of Massachusetts and the most populous city in New England, as well as its surrounding areas. The region forms the northern arc of the US northeast megalopolis and as such, Greater Boston can be described either as a metropolitan statistical area (MSA), or as a broader combined statistical area (CSA). Wikipedia
City in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. Wikipedia
City in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States, and was an early center for the labor movement as well as a major contributor to the American Industrial Revolution. Prototype for 19th century industrial city planning, spawning what became known as the Waltham-Lowell system of labor and production. Wikipedia
Sentences forChelsea, Massachusetts
- Kennedy was hospitalized at the Chelsea Naval Hospital in Chelsea, Massachusetts from May to December 1944.
- Armando Corea was born in Chelsea, Massachusetts, to parents Anna (née Zaccone) and Armando J. Corea.
- One of them, Wonohaquaham, also called "Sagamore John," had jurisdiction over the Native Americans at Winnisemmit (later Chelsea) and Rumney Marsh.
- Other proposals were unsuccessful for the annexation of Brookline, Cambridge, and Chelsea.
- Malden's percentage of foreign-born residents was the second-highest in Massachusetts, after Chelsea.
- The SL3 branch of the Silver Line connects Chelsea with the Airport Station.
- The project corridor passes through various neighborhoods of Boston, Chelsea, Everett, Malden, Medford, Somerville, Cambridge, and Brookline.
- Winnisemmet (current Chelsea) and Pullen Point (current Winthrop) were also annexed to Boston.
- The family moved to Chelsea, Massachusetts, in 1892, and Bush graduated from Chelsea High School in 1909.
- Alger was born on January 13, 1832, in the New England coastal town of Chelsea, Massachusetts, the son of Horatio Alger Sr., a Unitarian minister, and Olive Augusta Fenno.
- The Chelsea–South Boston section was given high priority because Chelsea was densely populated yet underserved by transit.
- Children's Day began on the second Sunday of June in 1857 by Reverend Dr. Charles Leonard, pastor of the Universalist Church of the Redeemer in Chelsea, Massachusetts: Leonard held a special service dedicated to, and for the children.
- A representative nurse was Helen L. Gilson (1835–68) of Chelsea, Massachusetts, who served in Sanitary Commission.
- The turnpike had tollhouses located in Newbury, Topsfield and Chelsea, each with a large gate that swung open and closed across the way.
- It is one of the four cities that comprise Suffolk County (the others are Boston, Revere, and Chelsea).
- The county comprises the cities of Boston, Chelsea, Revere and Winthrop.
- In Massachusetts, Salvadorans tend to reside in Boston">Greater Boston, mostly in cities such as Chelsea, Somerville, Everett, Revere, or Boston.
- Revere borders the towns of Winthrop and Chelsea, and the Boston neighborhood of East Boston to the south, Everett and Malden to the west, Saugus and Lynn to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east.
- Most stations in inner Boston, as well as stations in Cambridge, Chelsea, Malden and Medford, are located in zone 1A; trips from this zone are the least expensive and cost the same as rapid transit ($2.40), while the highest priced Zone 10 fares are $12.50 per ride.
- Kelly was born in Everett, Massachusetts, and was raised in a Catholic Irish-American family in Chelsea, Massachusetts.
- In 1856, Rev. Charles H. Leonard, D.D., then pastor of the First Universalist Church of Chelsea, Mass., set apart a Sunday for the dedication of children to the Christian life, and for the re-dedication of parents and guardians to bringing-up their children in Christian nurture.
- Filming began in June 2013 with locations in Salisbury, Hamilton, Chelsea, Haverhill, and Boston, Massachusetts.
- Chelsea, Charlestown, Everett,
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chelsea, Massachusetts