Airports similar to or like Chennai International Airport
International airport serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, and its metropolitan area. Wikipedia
Primary international airport serving the Mumbai Metropolitan Area, India. Second busiest airport in the country in terms of total and international passenger traffic after Delhi, and was the 14th busiest airport in Asia and 28th busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic in calendar year 2017. Wikipedia
Area encompassing the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana, Goa as well as the union territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry, comprising 19.31% of India's area . Bounded by the Bay of Bengal in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and the Indian Ocean in the south. Wikipedia
Airport located in the city of Delhi, India that serves as the international aviation hub of the Indian capital of New Delhi as well as the rest of northern India. Area of 5106 acres, is situated in Palam, 15 km south-west of the New Delhi railway station and 16 km from New Delhi city centre. Wikipedia
Serving the North Malabar region of Kerala, Kodagu and Mysore districts of Karnataka and Mahé district of Puducherry in India. Located 28 km east of Kannur town, and 24 km east of Thalassery town, near the municipality of Mattannur in Thalassery taluk of Kannur district in Kerala. Wikipedia
Major airline of India based in Delhi and focused primarily on domestic routes, along with several international services to neighbouring countries in Asia. State-owned after merger of eight pre-Independence domestic airlines and was administered by the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Wikipedia
Sentences forChennai International Airport
- The nearest domestic as well as international airport is Chennai International Airport, located at a distance of 72 km from the city
- The closest international airport is Chennai International Airport which is 130 km from Tirupati.
- Chennai International Airport is a major international airport and aviation hub in South Asia.
- The nearest airport is in Pondicherry, approximately 25 km from Cuddalore, while the nearest international airport is Chennai International Airport, located 200 km from the town.
- Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Kochi international airports are amongst the 10 busiest in the country.
- Kingfisher Airlines flew from Chennai but ended its service in October 2011 due to low occupancy.
- Chennai International Airport is the nearest domestic and international airport to the town.
- The nearest airport is at Chennai, which is located 172 km from the town.
- The airline is headquartered in Chennai and planned to make Chennai International Airport as its hub.
- This airport is second largest airport in the state for Terminal Area, runway length, aircraft movement, passenger traffic and cargo after Chennai International Airport in Tamil Nadu.
- Despite pleas from Amirthvalli and Aishwarya to spare Chandru's life, Senapathy heads for the airport where Chandru is attempting to flee to Mumbai.
- Thoothukudi Airport is situated at Vaigaikulam and currently has flights to and from Chennai and Bengaluru.
- SpiceJet launched flights from Delhi to Kathmandu and Chennai to Colombo and the first international flight took off on 7 October 2010 from Delhi.
- From 20 August 2018, INS Garuda (a naval airbase in Kochi) was used as a civilian airport for small aircraft operations to neighbouring cities like Bangalore, Chennai, and Coimbatore.
- The terminus is located about 19 km from Chennai International Airport.
- The nearest major airport is the Chennai International Airport, located about 162 km from Tirumala.
- Chennai International Airport is 42 km southeast of the city.
- The nearest major airport is the Chennai International Airport (MAA), approximately 147 km from the town; the next closest major airport is Tiruchirapalli Airport, approximately 170 km from the town.
- In 1992, the right landing gear of an Air Lanka Boeing 737-200 (registration 4R-ULL) at Madras airport (now Chennai International Airport) failed upon landing and the right engine came into contact with the runway.
- Its main base is located at Delhi, with additional bases at Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jaipur and Ahmedabad.
- The airline launched its first international flight in March 2004 from Chennai to Colombo.
- The nearest major airport is Chennai International Airport (MAA), approximately 107 km from the town; the next closest major airport is Tiruchirapalli Airport, approximately 200 km from the town.
- Velu however, is adamant on sending her to the USA, and he, along with his friends, get her to the Chennai International Airport in time for her flight before their kabaddi match against Punjab in the final of the National League.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chennai International Airport