People similar to or like Cher
American singer, actress and television personality. Wikipedia
British-American actress, comedian, singer, writer, producer and director. Her earliest mainstream appearances were on British television sketch comedy shows A Kick Up the Eighties (with Rik Mayall and Miriam Margolyes) and Three of a Kind (with Lenny Henry and David Copperfield). Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
- Rumors then surfaced that Sony, the distributor of The Tourist, had influenced Globes voters with an all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas, culminating in a concert by Cher.
- Other successful artists on MCA after the consolidation included former Kapp artist Cher, and Uni artist Olivia Newton-John.
- In 1979, she received an Emmy award nomination as "Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Variety Program" for her guest appearance in a Cher special.
- Certain Armenians settled to sing non-Armenian tunes such as the heavy metal band System of a Down (which nonetheless often incorporates traditional Armenian instrumentals and styling into their songs) or pop star Cher.
- Beyoncé also cited Cher as a fashion inspiration.
- The tour grossed $43.7 million, becoming the second highest-grossing tour of 2002 by a female artist, behind Cher's Farewell Tour.
- They began dating after Cher, who had remained friends with Simmons following their break-up, suggested he ask Ross to help him choose her Christmas present.
- Cher forfeited her opportunity to join this list by declining to schedule the mandatory personal appearance when she was selected in 1983.
- Aguilera was also inspired by her Burlesque co-star Cher, who "did everything before anyone else did it."
- The second poked fun at former mayor Russell Lloyd Jr. for skipping out on a city meeting to attend Cher's Farewell Tour concert being performed on the same night at Roberts Stadium.
- Certain Armenians settled to sing non-Armenian tunes such as the heavy metal band System of a Down (which nonetheless often incorporates traditional Armenian instrumentals and styling into their songs) or pop star Cher (whose father was Armenian).
- She was nominated for an Emmy Award for her appearance in a 1978 Cher television special.
- Aguilera starred alongside Cher in the musical film Burlesque.
- "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered", a duet with Cher, went Top 20 on the US adult contemporary charts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cher