Companies similar to or like Chevrolet
American automobile division of the American manufacturer General Motors . Wikipedia
American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit's Renaissance Center. Founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908, as a holding company, and the present entity was established in 2009 after its restructuring. Wikipedia
The history of General Motors (GM), one of the world's largest car and truck manufacturers, dates to more than a century and involves a vast scope of industrial activity around the world, mostly focused on motorized transportation and the engineering and manufacturing that make it possible. Founded in 1908 as a holding company in Flint, Michigan, as of 2012 it employed approximately 209,000 people around the world. Wikipedia
- The new $80m-a-year shirt deal is worth $559m over seven years and features the logo of General Motors brand Chevrolet.
- The Chevrolet brand was the main contributor to GM performance, with 4.76 million vehicles sold around the world in 2011, a global sales record.
- His Connecticut bankruptcy filing states that he owns seven cars valued at more than $500,000, including a 2010 Rolls Royce and a 1966 Chevrolet Coupe.
- On 10 November 2018, McLaren announced that they would participate in the 2019 Indianapolis 500 with Fernando Alonso again at the wheel, using Chevrolet engines.
- Along with Shelby and Chevrolet, Ford is one of only three American constructors to win titles on the international scene at the FIA World Championships.
- GM pushed the marketing of the Chevrolet brand in China in the mid-2000s as well.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chevrolet