Companies similar to or like Chevrolet
American automobile division of the American manufacturer General Motors . Wikipedia
American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit's Renaissance Center. Founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908, as a holding company, and the present entity was established in 2009 after its restructuring. Wikipedia
The history of General Motors (GM), one of the world's largest car and truck manufacturers, dates to more than a century and involves a vast scope of industrial activity around the world, mostly focused on motorized transportation and the engineering and manufacturing that make it possible. Founded in 1908 as a holding company in Flint, Michigan, as of 2012 it employed approximately 209,000 people around the world. Wikipedia
First generation of the Chevrolet Aveo, a subcompact automobile from the Chevrolet division of the American manufacturer General Motors, launched in 2002, developed by the initially independent South Korean manufacturer Daewoo, later GM Korea. Originally marketed as the Daewoo Kalos and prominently marketed as the Aveo. Wikipedia
The company left to settle past liability claims from Chapter 11 reorganization of American car manufacturer General Motors. It exited bankruptcy on March 31, 2011, only to be carved into four trusts; the first to settle the claims of unsecured creditors (otc pink: MTLQU), the second to handle environmental response for MLC's remaining assets, a third to handle present and future asbestos-related claims, and a fourth for litigation claims. Wikipedia
The American-based international automotive conglomerate General Motors (GM) underpins its many vehicle models with various platforms. These platforms are established sets of axles, suspensions, and steering mechanisms which fit various bodies and powertrains from various marques that GM owns. Wikipedia
Implemented through Chapter 11, Title 11, United States Code in the United States bankruptcy court for the Southern District of New York. The United States government-endorsed sale enabled the NGMCO Inc. ("New GM") to purchase the continuing operational assets of the old GM. Wikipedia
List of automobiles known for negative reception. They are judged by poor critical reception, poor customer reception, safety defects, and/or poor workmanship. For inclusion, these automobiles have either been referred to in popular publications as the worst of all time, or have received negative reviews across multiple publications. Wikipedia
- The new $80m-a-year shirt deal is worth $559m over seven years and features the logo of General Motors brand Chevrolet.
- The Chevrolet brand was the main contributor to GM performance, with 4.76 million vehicles sold around the world in 2011, a global sales record.
- His Connecticut bankruptcy filing states that he owns seven cars valued at more than $500,000, including a 2010 Rolls Royce and a 1966 Chevrolet Coupe.
- On 10 November 2018, McLaren announced that they would participate in the 2019 Indianapolis 500 with Fernando Alonso again at the wheel, using Chevrolet engines.
- Along with Shelby and Chevrolet, Ford is one of only three American constructors to win titles on the international scene at the FIA World Championships.
- GM pushed the marketing of the Chevrolet brand in China in the mid-2000s as well.
- It produced Chevrolet cars and then GMC trucks until 1963, when it was moved to Fremont in southern Alameda County.
- In addition to assembly, GMEA also marketed the Chevrolet products Spark and Optra.
- Durant re-entered the automotive industry the following year by co-founding the Chevrolet Motor Company with Swiss race car driver Louis Chevrolet (who left the company bearing his name in 1915).
- The twin-cam, 16-valve, aluminium cylinder head design was assisted by Cosworth, but Chevrolet did the development work.
- The Chevrolet brand was reintroduced in Europe in 2005, selling mostly rebranded Daewoo cars acquired by GM Korea.
- The event attracted thousands of people on race day, where the two races were both won by Yvan Muller for Chevrolet.
- This model was initially sold as a 3-door hatchback and would be Chevrolet's smallest model.
- On 12 November 2010, Penske confirmed that they would end their partnership with Honda at the end of the 2011 season and use engines supplied by Chevrolet for the 2012 season.
- The following year, Robin Herd purpose-designed the Chevrolet V8-powered M6A, delays with the Formula One programme allowing the team to spend extra resources on developing the Can-Am car which was the first to be painted in McLaren orange.
- Later, in 2001 Roger Penske announced he would leave CART for the 2002 IRL IndyCar Series season with Chevrolet engines.
- Roger Penske announced a switch to Chevrolet powerplants for the 2012 IndyCar Series season.
- After Porsche's total of 107 class victories, Ferrari has 37 and Aston Martin, Audi and Chevrolet each have 14.
- Chevrolet and Honda are the current engine manufacturers involved in the sport.
- The Campeonato Brasileiro Série B is commonly referred to as the Brasileirão Série B (Série B), and until 2017 was officially called Brasileirão Chevrolet like the Série A by sponsorship reasons.
- After the release of his hit single "Top Back", Chevrolet secured an endorsement deal with T.I. earlier in 2007, to promote their line of cars, with a focus on the new Impala.
- The Chevrolet car body currently resembles the Camaro SS, after initially running the Impala and then the Zeta-based Camaro (which coincided with GM's Cup car being its four-door Zeta counterpart, the Holden VF Commodore based Chevrolet SS, being used in Cup at the time).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chevrolet