Automobiles similar to or like Chevrolet Silverado
Range of trucks manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand. Wikipedia
Full-size pickup truck manufactured by Stellantis North America (formerly Chrysler Group LLC and FCA US LLC) and marketed from 2010 onwards under the Ram Trucks brand. The current fifth-generation Ram debuted at the 2018 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, in January of that year. Wikipedia
Series of trucks manufactured by Ford Motor Company. Introduced in 1998 for the 1999 model year, the F-Series Super Duty trucks marked the addition of a heavy-duty pickup to the Ford F-Series range with the new versions of the F-250, F-350, and F-450 pickups, while the previous 1987–1997 F-Super Duty chassis cabs were replaced by the F-450 chassis cab and F-550 Super Duty. Wikipedia
Range of vans and pickup trucks designed and built by the Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors since 1968. Originally based on a cabover van and pickup truck introduced the previous year, also called the Delica, its name a contraction of the English language phrase Delivery car. Wikipedia
Range of midsize pickup trucks that is manufactured and sold by Ford Motor Company. Designed and engineered by Ford of Australia, the current generation consolidated worldwide production of the Ranger onto a single platform, replacing the 1998–2012 Ranger (of North/South America) and the Mazda-derived Ford Ranger sold in Asia-Pacific, Europe and several Latin American regions. Wikipedia
Full-size SUV manufactured by Toyota and derived from its Tundra pickup truck. First vehicle from a Japanese marque in the popular mainstream full-sized SUV class in North America, and initial planning done by first-generation Sequoia chief engineer Kaoru Hosegawa aimed the Sequoia directly at the Ford Expedition and other full-size SUVs. Wikipedia
Front-engine, four-door mid-size SUV manufactured and marketed by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors — across three generations and as a rebadged variant of the Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Jimmy. The only SUV manufactured or marketed by Oldsmobile, and the first light truck offered in the United States by a GM brand other than Chevrolet or GMC since before World War II. Wikipedia
Sentences forChevrolet Silverado
- In 2017, General Motors was the largest manufacturer in the city, employing 4,100 assembling Chevrolet Silverado regular and double cab light- and heavy-duty pickup trucks.
- In 2015, Newman made his return to the Truck Series at Kansas, replacing Joe Nemechek to drive the No. 8 Chevrolet Silverado where he finished 2nd.
- However, these are currently being phased out in favor of newer Chevrolet Silverado pick-up trucks equipped with caps and roll-out trays.
- It will be replaced by GM Specialty Vehicles (GMSV), which will import the Chevrolet Silverado and Corvette C8.
- In May 2004, GM delivered the world's first full-sized hybrid pickups, the 1/2-ton Silverado/Sierra.
- The opening animation sequence begins with an image of a 2014 GMC Sierra (GMC paid for product placement) and then goes into a timeline of historical events that occurred during the Monday Night Football era, including some highlights of MNF games from the previous 43 seasons up to 2012.
- 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports.
- Chevrolet Silverado trucks discontinued the option of a manual transmission after model year 2006.
- Midway through the season, he left for the Truck series, driving the No. 52 Purolator-sponsored Chevrolet Silverado for Ken Schrader Racing.
- In 2018 Chevrolet shown off a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado with a 3.0 liter straight six Duramax diesel engine
- In April 2013, it was announced that the race would be sponsored by General Motors Canada, becoming the Chevrolet Silverado 250.
- In 2008, TRG switched to Chevrolet Silverados and formed a second team.
- 40 and 45 Chevrolet Silverado for Niece Motorsports.
- In 2013, Canadian Tire produced a commercial promoting its MasterCraft Eliminator Ultra car battery and its ability to function in extreme cold, which featured a stripped GMC Sierra pickup truck with its body re-created as an ice sculpture.
- The new platform is based on the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500.
- In Oceania, Chevrolet is represented by Holden_Special_Vehicles">Holden Special Vehicles, having returned to the region in 2018 after a 50-year absence with the launching of the Camaro and Silverado pickup truck (HSV was partially and formerly owned by GM subsidiary Holden, which GM is retiring in 2020).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chevrolet Silverado