Settlements similar to or like Chhattisgarh
State in India and is located in East-Central India. Wikipedia
State universities are public universities run by the state government of each of the states and territories of India, and are usually established by a local legislative assembly act. The University Grants Commission (UGC), draws its power from the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Wikipedia
State on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. Surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. Wikipedia
- In November 2000, as part of the Madhya Pradesh Reorganization Act, the southeastern portion of the state split off to form the new state of Chhattisgarh.
- Jharkhand is the leading producer of mineral wealth in the country after Chhattisgarh state, endowed as it is with a vast variety of minerals like iron ore, coal, copper ore, mica, bauxite, graphite, limestone, and uranium.
- , the Congress (INC) is in power in the states of Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Rajasthan, where the party has the majority.
- Slightly less than half of all Indian illiterates (48.12%) are in the six states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.
- After 1743, a series of Maratha rulers came to power, starting with Raghoji Bhosale, who conquered the territories of Deogarh, Chanda and Chhattisgarh by 1751.
- It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh with 2,269,971 passengers and 10851 tons cargo for April 2017- March 2018.
- The language is also spoken by a sizeable population of at least 1 million people in Chhattisgarh.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chhattisgarh